- Oriental & Area Rugs
- About Us
- Contact Us
We’re going to tell you all about mold and why it’s so important to get rid of it, but first, we want to tell you one more thing: Daystar Cleaning is your best choice when it comes to Mold Removal in West Bay!
When you’re dealing with mold, it’s important to know that there is no “safe” level of exposure. This means that even if some mold spores aren’t harmful to you, they can still make you sick, and the mold may be spreading throughout your home without you even knowing it. When the air in your home is contaminated by mold, it can cause headaches, respiratory issues like asthma, and a variety of other health problems.
At Daystar Cleaning, we keep this in mind as we provide our fast and effective mold removal services. We want you to be able to breathe easy again!
If you have mold in your house, it can cause a variety of health problems to you and your family. Mold exposure can make people sick, particularly those with allergies and asthma. The most common symptoms are stuffy noses, eye irritation, wheezing, coughing and skin irritation. People with severe allergic reactions may experience shortness of breath when exposed to mold. People with weakened immune systems such as the elderly or newborns may also experience more severe reactions including infections.
Mold that exhibits black splotches on the walls should be removed immediately because this can be toxic black mold which can cause memory loss, headaches and depression according to many studies conducted by the EPA.
Mold spores can cause or worsen asthma symptoms. In fact, some people’s first asthma attack is actually caused by mold exposure. According to the American Thoracic Society (ATS), when mold spores are inhaled, the allergic reaction can be severe enough to trigger an asthma attack. There is also evidence that suggests that when children with genetic tendencies for asthma are exposed to mold, it increases their likelihood of developing the disease.
We come across mold every day and it’s generally not a problem for most people. But, when mold is in your home, particularly if there has been a water intrusion and black mold, the visible signs of mold can be hazardous to your health.
Airborne mold spores are everywhere but they enter our body through breathing them in. For most people, this is not a problem. However, if you have an allergy or upper respiratory condition or feel like you just cannot get well while indoors, you may have a serious mold problem that should be addressed immediately. If you have ever had water intrusion or black mold in your home and not cleaned and completely repaired the damage thoroughly and immediately, you could be living with harmful levels of toxic black molds right now!
At Daystar Cleaning, we offer mold remediation services to help restore your home and offer a safe living environment. Our technicians are highly experienced in mold removal, using the latest technology and techniques. We have the right equipment to get the job done right. We will give you a free quote today and can be bonded and insured for any size job. Call us now for more information and professional 24/7 service!