We appreciate your interest in employment with Daystar Cleaning & Restoration. You could be well on your way to a rewarding experience. Our company is enjoying tremendous growth, and we continually seek talented, energetic people to join our team.
Who We Are
In business since 1986, we now have thousands of the most incredible clients. Our number one goal is to provide the best possible service to be the cleaning company of choice in the area. Our service excellence is the reason we are growing so quickly. The service we provide is the absolute best available.
Everyone on our team is committed to this goal and does whatever is necessary to accomplish this daily. The average duration of employment with Daystar is ten years, and some team members have been with us for two decades. We like to take care of our people, so they’ll take care of our clients.
We use the best equipment and supplies and have the best training. We offer our team members everything they need to succeed in the positions they hold with Daystar Cleaning & Restoration.
Join Our Team
The following is a list of skills you must bring with you to join our team:
- The desire to be taught and the ability to learn from others.
- A neat and presentable appearance, as you will be a guest in our clients’ homes and businesses.
- You are honest and trustworthy.
- You are a person of your word and want to be an accountable member of a fantastic team.
- A good work ethic, as carpet cleaning and damage restoration services do involve manual labor.
- A valid Florida driver’s license and a good driving record.
- A desire for learning and developing one’s skills, an attitude of gratitude, and a heart to serve others will go a long way. We like to reward these attributes with bonuses and opportunities for advancement.
- The ability to have fun. Daystar is an enjoyable place to work!
Benefits: Health Insurance; Flexible Schedule; Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Personal Days; 401(k) Matching; Employee Discounts; Professional Training and Certifications; Opportunities for Advancement.
Does this sound like you?
You might be the perfect person for the job!
Please apply in person at 1814 Beck Ave, Panama City, FL 32405.
Or, mail your resume with attachments to Daystar Cleaning & Restoration at the above address, Attn: Hiring Management.
Please do not call, as we keep our phones busy serving our amazing clients.